Take a look at our Corporate Partnership Pack that we have put together to give our prospective partners an introduction into who FAST UK are, what are our goals and how you could join us on the mission to cure Angelman Syndrome.
We would love to partner with your business, please get in touch with us to discuss options and opportunities. Drop us a line:
- Sponsor a particular fundraising event such as an art exhibition or become our corporate sponsor
- Appoint FAST UK as a charity of the year
- Contribute a small percentage per sale of goods or services towards FAST UK
- Promote the cause and raise Angelman Syndrome awareness
- Support – Support a specific project, e.g. 6 months of the Natural History Study
- Auction – Offer an item (product or services of your company) for an auction
- Help – Donate skills / provide skills support via volunteering days
- Offer – Offer matching contributions for fundraisers
- Donate – Donate as you earn / Salary round up
- Share – Share a story about Angelman syndrome and FAST UK on Intranet / Yammer / Team newsletters/ Social media platforms
- Sign – Add a link to FAST UK website into the corporate signature (with a heading such as ‘Help find a cure for Angelman syndrome’)
- Include – Include details for FAST UK on the slides at the event/ virtual meeting
Our Corporate Partners
Rye by the Water is a local bakery and café in Brentford. It’s famous for its bread, pastries and coffee.
Rye by the Water provided free coffee to anyone participating in fundraising for Cure Angelman Now (CAN) Campaign that was organised by Emily’s parents. Emily is a 2-year old living in Brentford. Emily’s CAN Campaign is ongoing and has managed to fundraise £2,790 as of May 2022.
Rye by the Water also helped to raise awareness about Angelman Syndrome amongst the community members using their social media channels.
Rye by the Water team is passionate about supporting the community and was very happy to support FAST UK when Emily’s mother reached out to them.
“We were honoured to support Emily, Irina and Vlad in some small way on their CAN campaign for FAST UK. We were incredibly moved by Emily’s story and her heroic walk from Market Place down to our café and bakery in Brentford” – The Rye by the Water team