UK Clinical Trials Webinar. Part 1: Therapies in Development
More than 50 people have joined the webinar live on July 1st to learn about Angelman Syndrome Clinical Trials in the UK. We are very grateful to Laurent, Dora, Katie and Julien for putting the event together and providing such a comprehensive overview of the upcoming developments.
It is worth noting as well how diligent Laurent was with answering both the questions that came in advance and also the continuous Q&A throughout the webinar too.
In a series of 3 posts we will try to convey the key points from all 4 talks and also Q&As
- Part 1: Therapies in Development
- How can a drug work to treat Angelman Syndrome?: Dr Katie Cunnea (Angelman UK)
- Current preclinical and clinical developments in Angelman Syndrome: Dr Theodora Markati (University of Oxford)
- Part 2: Natural History Study
- The natural history study in Oxford – our readiness for clinical trials: Julien de Bournet (FAST UK)
- Q&A about the Natural History Study: Prof. Laurent Servais
- Part 3: GTX-102 Clinical Trial in the UK
- GeneTX Phase 1 Trial: Prof. Laurent Servais
- Q&A about Clinical Trials: Prof. Laurent Servais